The Handbook has been an intensive effort by the entire SWF team and many of their partners over the last few years. The goal of the Handbook is to is to provide both governmental and non-governmental actors coming into the space domain with a broad overview of the fundamental principles, laws, norms, and best practices for peaceful, safe, and responsible activities in space. By doing so, they hope to maximize the positive benefits and minimize the negative consequences of the growth of new actors. This will help ensure the long-term sustainable use of space so that humanity can continue to derive the many benefits space activities have to offer for the foreseeable future.
Conference Highlights Video
- Speakers announced for SSA Policy Forums for the 2018 AMOS Conference August 23, 2018
- Opening Keynote Speaker for the 2018 AMOS Conference Announced July 5, 2018
- Technical Short Courses for AMOS 2018 June 7, 2018
- AMOS announces first annual EMER-GEN program June 4, 2018
- Registration Open for 2018 AMOS Conference May 8, 2018