The Handbook has been an intensive effort by the entire SWF team and many of their partners over the last few years. The goal of the Handbook is to is to provide both governmental and non-governmental actors coming into the space domain with a broad overview of the fundamental principles, laws, norms, and best practices for peaceful, safe, and responsible activities in space. By doing so, they hope to maximize the positive benefits and minimize the negative consequences of the growth of new actors. This will help ensure the long-term sustainable use of space so that humanity can continue to derive the many benefits space activities have to offer for the foreseeable future.
Conference Highlights Video
- SSA Policy Forum details for the 2017 AMOS Conference August 10, 2017
- Keynote Speaker for Day 3 AMOS Conference August 2, 2017
- AMOS Conference: Day 2 Keynote Speaker Announced July 24, 2017
- Technical Short Courses Announced June 13, 2017
- Keynote Announced for AMOS Conference 2017 June 5, 2017