The Handbook has been an intensive effort by the entire SWF team and many of their partners over the last few years. The goal of the Handbook is to is to provide both governmental and non-governmental actors coming into the space domain with a broad overview of the fundamental principles, laws, norms, and best practices for peaceful, safe, and responsible activities in space. By doing so, they hope to maximize the positive benefits and minimize the negative consequences of the growth of new actors. This will help ensure the long-term sustainable use of space so that humanity can continue to derive the many benefits space activities have to offer for the foreseeable future.
Conference Highlights Video
- Insight – Space Situational Awareness and Commercial Rendezvous and Proximity Operations November 30, 2018
- Technical Short Courses popular at AMOS September 28, 2018
- Record Attendance at 19th AMOS Conference September 26, 2018
- AMOS 2018 Space Exploration Day September 21, 2018
- EMER-GEN Guides Young Professionals on their Space Careers September 14, 2018